Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. So i'm new here and i need some help locating a set of manual shift control cable for my 03 Mazda 6. If you haven't notice by now, all i'm trying to do is see if anyone has a set laying around that works and is willing to part with them. I'm located in Massachusetts, and i'm also not trying to pay like $300 bucks for them, i think $100 to $150 i reasonable knowing that these are hard to come by. So if anyone has/knows who has/can point me in the right direction to get a set, i would pretty much appreciated it. mine broke at the transmission end. The plastic clips broke off. I've done a lil bit of digging on this issue and it seems to be a common thing. Thank You.

03 Mazda 6 4-cyl 2.3

part number: GK2-A46-500L

·
Registered
941 Posts
Only answer is to find a set in the junkyard or pay the price premium for a new set if you can find them. No cheap way out on this sadly.

·
Registered
941 Posts
We have a place out here call Kenny U-Pull, parts are dirt cheap! I got a bunch of parts there.
Good used shift cables are hard to find in the scrapyard, I'd not waste the time or money on used for these.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts