Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my last 2 drives I had noticed something funky with AC. Today, I finally saw and felt, what is happening.
Just driving normally, AC on MAX, Blower on FACE, air - Cabin Circulation. Fan on 2. While driving, suddenly I felt cold air on feet and I saw that air switched from cabin circulation to outside air, and then back to cabin air, after a second or two. And I can't even tell that both happened at the same time. But must be close to each other.
For rest of the drive, everything was fine.

My car is 2017, Manual and manual HVAC, 22K miles.
I am wondering if this could be some wiring damage from rodents? Once I found that some rodent chewed on the engine cover lining. Later I learned that these Mazdas have soy-based wiring. Or could this be related to my little driving? My car had been standing a week at once several times during corona virus. I did drive nearly daily last week.

Thinking to take it to a dealer. But you know how this could be.. If the problem does not show up, they will tell me - all ok. wondering if anybody had this issue?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well. Ok. Did this 2 days on a row and not anymore. So far there is nothing to show again.

I think, it was related to a moist weather and the fact that car stood through it. Once it all dried out, it fixed itself

1 - 2 of 2 Posts