Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I curious if anyone has installed the MagnaFLow exhaust. I'm really curious if anyone has ever at least heard the note on it. Is it aggressive or just ricey?? If you know the answer please get back to me and let me know what you think.

·
Registered
344 Posts
yeah agree, there are tons of theards, and the only thing i heard being negative about them is the fitment.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you guys, I definatley apprieciate it. I have a 6s, and of course I am debating it. On the other hand I can get one for about $450. So again thank you, and I'll definatley take a look at the other threads.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Yes that will be my next purchase after I get my tires for my new rims.

I have straight pipes on there right now and I must say it sounds very nice!

BUUUTTTT there's to much harmonic resonance in the car due to the sound waves arn't balanced due to no mufflers and I get a lot of virbiration at bout 2k rpm regardless of gear, so getting the Magnaflow cat-back!

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
MEh i had the mags.. horrible fitment and bad quality. Mine had already started to rust after 5 months of having them on... My friends is rusting also..

·
Registered
264 Posts
MEh i had the mags.. horrible fitment and bad quality. Mine had already started to rust after 5 months of having them on... My friends is rusting also..
[/b]
The guys at CP-E told me the same thing. I'm getting the Racing Beat exhaust.

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Mine are a little pigeon-toed in fitment, but they still look fine and are not overly visible as a result.

The sound is glorious. Still slightly understated, but full and beautiful. Intake is a must for full benefit.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mine are a little pigeon-toed in fitment, but they still look fine and are not overly visible as a result.

The sound is glorious. Still slightly understated, but full and beautiful. Intake is a must for full benefit.
[/b]
Absolutly, I'm actually going with the Magnaflow exhaust and injen cold air. I'm also planning on lowering springs, front and back sway bars, and perhaps a body kit. But not sure about that last one. It's gonna take me all summer, I think, but that's the fun of doing it yourself!

·
Registered
748 Posts
The guys at CP-E told me the same thing. I'm getting the Racing Beat exhaust.
[/b]
Anyone have first hand experience with the racing beat exhaust? Seems like everytime i'm settled in buying something for my car i tend to come across threads that make me want to change my mind. :tear:

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Anyone have first hand experience with the racing beat exhaust? Seems like everytime i'm settled in buying something for my car i tend to come across threads that make me want to change my mind. :tear:
[/b]

Read this, maybe it will help......https://www.racingbeat.com/FRmazda6.htm

Sorry, I didn't link it correctly.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
[/b]
Read this, maybe it will help......https://www.racingbeat.com/FRmazda6.htm

Sorry, I didn't link it correctly.
[/b]
Umm I just read the link, and it isn't campatible with 6's with the skirts on them. WTF?! Oh well that eliminates that one.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
About this Discussion
63 Replies
31 Participants
ReCLaIM
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing