Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out www.ptuning.com they have a cat back exaust from magnaflow for the 4cyl and 6cyl to be announced. Some one should contact magnaflow and try to get some info on pricing, HP, etc.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Reading Topic: Magnaflow Cat-Back Exaust

Nice. When I last spoke to Magnaflow, they said June/July time frame and price around $650 similar to the Accord V6. As for HP gains, its anyones guess, I guess we'll found out soon just how restrictive the stock exhaust (excluding headers) is.

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
Reading Topic: Magnaflow Cat-Back Exaust

$650?! The entire exhaust system better be ceramic coated and have a never-dull shine for life. Holy crap, my brother's cat-back system for his 99 GT was only $250 for the pipes and they were coated too.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Magnaflow Cat-Back Exaust'

Originally posted by 84FordMan

$650?! The entire exhaust system better be ceramic coated and have a never-dull shine for life. Holy crap, my brother's cat-back system for his 99 GT was only $250 for the pipes and they were coated too.[/b]

not saying $650 is cheap by any means, but if you look at the prices for cat back systems in stainless for other imports with duel exhausts, that about right. I should also point out thats a list price, so internet sites may get it cheaper. I notice that the sight listing the magnaflow for the 6 has the accord V6 system at $555....I should get into the tuner parts business....

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I will tell you from experience that is a normal price for a good non ricey looking exaust system. Magnaflows sound good, and you will get HP gains. I am thinkin headers back, but i want a nice looking exaust as well.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

BTW the magnaflow part # is 15802 for 6cyl and part #15803 for 4cyl.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts