·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I was thinking bout picking up the 760, but I just dont like the size of it.. Im looking for something a lil bit smaller so it will fit in the map pocket.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im actually looking for the update for my 700

but they charge 99 dollars thats crazy../

Anyone have this, i found it on ebay for 35.00...

Just wanna see if anyone else has the disc or downloaded file...?

·
Registered
867 Posts
Was looking at the 800 but now I'm officially getting the 3000T

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Im thinking of going away from Magellan altogether.. Ive been doing alot of research lately on GPS units and was looking at the Magellans, TomToms, and Garmins. Now the Magellans I liked cause the user friendly interfaces and the prices were nice to.. But the size of the units was causing me to change my mind on them cause Im wanting to mount this in my map pocket. So I started looking at other brands such as the TomToms.. I demoed them at the store and liked how they worked but I was concerned bout how out dated they were.. They had POIs in their data base that had been closed down for over 3 years and that made me think that the unit would direct me in the wrong direction so Im kinda leaning away from those.. Soooo I started checking out the Garmins.. Was looking at the Nuvi 350... Its a bit more expenisive but WOW does it have all that I want in it.. The user maps are great, its easy to use and the rating for these are much better then the other brands mentioned before.. So I think Im gonna save up a lil bit more and just splurge on one of these and get something that is better and worth the money. But thats just my 2cents...

·
Registered
31 Posts
i have this one it is really good, the 760 is a upgrade verison with the new map. you can buy a new cd to upgrade it to 760 if you have the 700

1 - 9 of 9 Posts