Mazda 6 Forums banner
21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 · (Edited)
Have an idea where I want to go with this, exhaust on the other hand is up in the air till i can find a middle road for quiet and loud, wifey drives the car as well, hates the sound of any exhaust louder than OEM. I've had a rear bumper spoiler sitting in garage for over year now, just have not installed it because of being non-decisive on exhaust options.

The original plan was to do something like this, probably still is.

9-20-18
Bought the Wife a '18 Mazda Cx-5 GT... Now I am back into exhaust options and what not.

·
Registered
17 Posts
You take out the original board with battery from your old key fob and swap into the new one above, that's it.. no re-programming, just swapping components in to a new shell.
I might have missed it, did you post where you got it from?

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Taking longer than usual, decided to change out the original fog lights that came with CF Fogs, for IPF Surface Leds instead of indivdual leds in the original ones..

Original Fogs.

New ones IPF.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 · (Edited)
It's a brand I found at T-Mall from a Taiwanese vendor (TourNax Spoilers). Tournax mainly makes these for Kia, but found one for the Mazda, Output is somewhat lacking during daylight, but at night it's fine. Quality is good on the spoiler itself but the LED construction is more on the DIY side of things inside the spoiler but it works and it was very cheap so I grabbed it. The way the led is constructed I could just go buy some high powered LED array and replace the ones that came with this thing.

21 - 40 of 79 Posts