Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jason,

I came home to 4 happy packages just waiting for me to tear into them. Everything was packaged with care and I received everything that I expected. Thanks for the excellent customer service and the fantastic price. If I need anything else in the future, I will definitely order from you and Montgomery Mazda again.

I highly recommend OnlineMazdaParts.com to everyone. My order was handled perfectly and I'm sure if anything went wrong, Jason would have done whatever he could to make things right.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Jason,

I came home to 4 happy packages just waiting for me to tear into them. Everything was packaged with care and I received everything that I expected. Thanks for the excellent customer service and the fantastic price. If I need anything else in the future, I will definitely order from you and Montgomery Mazda again.

I highly recommend OnlineMazdaParts.com to everyone. My order was handled perfectly and I'm sure if anything went wrong, Jason would have done whatever he could to make things right.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
[/b]

I am just happy that all went well.

If I can ever be of assistance please don't hesitate to ask,

Thanks for the very kind words,
JMBaggie

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just wanted to say thank you again, Jason. Got my wheels on and wrapped in new tires and I am absolutely STUNNED by how good they look. I am SO happy with my 6 right now. All I have to do now is get rid of the massive gap and I will be finally done! Thanks for everything!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Just wanted to say thank you again, Jason. Got my wheels on and wrapped in new tires and I am absolutely STUNNED by how good they look. I am SO happy with my 6 right now. All I have to do now is get rid of the massive gap and I will be finally done! Thanks for everything!
[/b]

If possible post some pictures.

Mazda does offer a coil over kit, that will get rid of tthe gap. :D

JMBaggie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
bagman1
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing