Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably due to hoo-hum to lousey reputations of the *only* two dealers in Columbus, I think the local Mazda dealers are having a challenge selling them. Many months ago, Ricart had about 70-80 based on info from Mazda's car locator app.

Well, anyway, Ricart has advertised Mazda 6(s, plural) are at invoice in the Saturday paper of the Dispatch, page F15. I don't have a scanner, so I can't show you. They did not list one car, or a certain type, they just said they had 80. No price was advertised, it just said invoice and the word "All". Also, it said sale ends 4/28/03. Sorry for the late notice. Their number for you out-of-towners is 800-DEAL-USA.

Now, when you work with them, know that they are high-pressure, looking to sell. Some people I know have had bad expereinces there, some good. I've not bought there, but have test driven there and think I was able to handle them.

Hey, if its invoice, there shouldn't be much negotiation going on anyway.

If they don't sell at invoice, before the end of sale, don't hesitate to call the Ohio Attorney Generals office, consumer division. I don't know their number.

Good luck, all.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Replying to Topic 'M6's at invoice - Ohio'

Hmm... a high pressure dealership having an honest screamer add?

I bet they kill ya on their additional fees, offer bottom dollar for your trade in, won't let you leave w/out buying a warranty, etc.

Still, if I were in the area and buying this month I'd check it out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts