Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Replying to Topic 'M6 with BBS Wheel'

Now that's effing sexy.

Any info on the profile of those tires? 45 series? I hate the look of the sotck 50 series tires...

-Alt

·
Registered
5 Posts

Very nice. I'm thinking about buying a mazda6 but didn't know what color to chose, but seeing your car in white with those wheels i think i have alredy decide.

sorry about my english

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

Originally posted by propeler

sorry about my english[/b]
Sounded good to me :)

[Begin Rant]
Ok, now I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but after seeing these pics I'm going to anyway... WHY did Mazda only release the blacked-out headlights and taillights in Japan? Did they consciously decide that they didn't want our 6's to look as good as theres? Why Why Why??
[/End Rant]

Ueda, I don't know whether to thank you for the pics or be mad at you for showing me what we can't get :D Either way I have to say that that car is Slamin!!

·
Registered
514 Posts

ueda, what drop did you do on the car? I like the ride height on those wheels. Also, was alignment a problem after the drop?

thanks,
-Alt

·
Registered
468 Posts

[email protected],

wow. looks great. the way the wheels offset the white car look killer. is it a satin finished wheel? i cannot wait til i get my 6 dropped this spring with some new rims. do you think a 225-45-17 will clear with your drop? is there enough room in the wheel wells without rubbing? what kind of suspension did you use as well?sorry for all the questions. thanks in advance. i cannot wait til winter is done with!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts