Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manumatic

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me how the v6 manual clutch is?? is it easy as in press in the clutch and let off or hard as press the clutch an let off very slowly??????

·
Registered
468 Posts
Replying to Topic 'M6 V6 Manual'

i have just about 5000 miles on the car. love every miute of it. shifter is smooth just like my previous car...honda. magazines always rave about shifters in hondas. definately get the manual.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Reading Topic: M6 V6 Manual

I live in Washington, DC too and am getting 34 miles per gallon city in the '6. I don't know how this is possible, and wouldn't believe it if it wasn't my car.

How? A manual transmission. There are just TOO many benefits, mileage is only one.

·
Registered
391 Posts

Originally posted by ChoppaBoy

34 mpg city? wow thats unreal, even in a 6i[/b]
Yea, lol. Mazda Protege gets like 25 mpg.Anyways, If ur going for V6 then Manumatic is better. But Mazda6 i, then either one. Dont care.

·
Registered
5 Posts

[glow tcolor=red, fcolor=red, size=5, strength=1]Very bad clutch on this vehicle[/glow] I have been driving a manual 93 honda civic for ten years and a 94 mustang for 9 and have never had to change the clutch on thnese babies. back on christmas eve i purchased the six in yellow v6 manual with side skirts and wing, i was in love with this car when i first saw it. now 1500 miles later and only driving it to school and back im at a light and the car just wont go anywhere. the dealer says the warranty wont cover this please let me know about your car if its feeling jumpy oupon take off this is a symptom i should have payd attention to id like to get a recall going. :( :punch :punch

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Reading Topic: M6 V6 Manual

Would you call it a shudder? Like a bump, bump, bump when you take off? Worst when you first start out in the car then it goes away after you drive for awhile?

PS: at only 1500mi everything but abuse is covered by Warranty. Don't let the dealer B.S. you. If you have a problem it's his job to fix it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts