Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess you guys are right. It's time for another meet. Post some ideas of when you guys want to meet and then I'll do a poll after we get some suggestions.

Ok guys,

Sunday June 11th 4pm. Who's in? Someone suggest a place. We can all drive around and head somewhere for dinner as well if you guys want.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ras, any date preference? I'm asking people to throw possible dates at me. Thanks

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
How bout June 10 or 11th or the weekend after that

·
Registered
721 Posts
June 11th... :)

I got weddings to attend almost every weekend in June. :p

·
Registered
420 Posts
june 11th, hmm way does it seem that there is something I'm supposed to do on that day? Oh well, I guess that day works as good as any.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We should push the meet date back till after Ichi gets his new car! haha...What's the expected date for him to get his car?

·
Registered
420 Posts
We should push the meet date back till after Ichi gets his new car! haha...What's the expected date for him to get his car? [/b]
His car is on the boat, so somewhere between japan and here is the closest I can guess, and once the boat lands it can take anywhere from 10 to 14 business days to get those union workers down at the docks to unload it and send it to my dealer, but I will keep you posted as soon as I learn a little more.

Art.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hey...hopefully Ichi gets the MS6 in time, regardless! I need to see one of those bad boys up close and personal!

On a side note, if it is the 11th, 17th, 18th, or 24th I can finally make it out and meet you guys! Not that my 6 is anything special, just a solid grey that hasn't been modded yet, but it would be nice to get some ideas!

I get sick of seeing hondas, toyotas (and now cobras) all the time when I hang out with my buddies!

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
I missed the last meet but hope to meet up with everyone soon. I've seen some new board names on 6club recently so hopefully we can get a good turn-out.

And yeah, I'd love to see Ichi's speed6. I'm so jealous...

And maybe Art can sponsor something since he works at a dealership... maybe coupons for free oil changes :D

·
Registered
420 Posts
Well you will have to come out and see for yourself :nana:

And if Ichi dosn't get his car, I am trying to convince my boss that it would be a good thing for me to take a speed 6 for the weekend :nono:

let's set a date and get things confirmed, so far the 11th looks good, any ideas where, and what to do?

(tsawwassen bay has a pretty good paintball park if anybody is interested, and they have really good group rates) :biggun:

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Date will be June 11th. Post if you are available and any ideas of where you want to meet.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I can make it.. but lets have a good turn out ;)

Calvin your going to make it to the meet right? Let me buy you dinner or something for helping me with the CPE install. Thanks again for the help

·
Registered
721 Posts
i'm in. as long as the baby doesn't come out earlier than expected. :p

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok guys, should we make it at the same place or does someone want to suggest a new venue for the meet?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yeah I'm in...Damn, i'm gonna be re-doing the ipod connector so that its wired to the compartment on the dashboard. Maybe you guys can give me some tips.

SPIDY? hehehe, i'm sure you have some good ideas...

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Just a little info. If you guys are interested the bcmazda.com and bcmazda3.com guys are doing a meet the weekend after (on the 18th of June). Its gonna be a big cruise from Vancouver out to Harrison. Should be great for some huge photo op.

Let me know if you guys are interested.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
About this Discussion
49 Replies
12 Participants
ArtM6SW
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing