Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to like which insurance company or broker do u guys deal with?
I called a couple of agent, and everyone said the rate for M6 is not available yet.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Replying to Topic 'M6 insurance rate'

yeah....when i was dealing with my insurance....the insurance person classify it as a 626 v6 since the 6 wasn't in their database...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Reading Topic: M6 insurance rate

I lot of the sites I've looked at (statefarm.ca, kanetix.com, etc.) have the 6 listed as a 2003 6i/s. It's probably pretty close.

·
Registered
44 Posts

I live in Toronto and bought my insurance from AllState Canada last week for my Mazda 6 GT-I4 with GFX Package. I paid $2185 include tax since I have three non-fault accidant claims. This is the best quote I got after shopping around.;)

·
Registered
27 Posts

rtu99, thanks for the info, that really helps.

What GTA dealer did you get your 6 from?

·
Registered
44 Posts

Originally posted by Apollo

rtu99, thanks for the info, that really helps.

What GTA dealer did you get your 6 from?[/b]
I ordered my GT-I4 from Prima Mazda located in Woodbridge on Feb. 19 and got the car on Apr. 17. If you are looking for a 6, you may check with Markham Mazda. There were at least 6 or 7 different package 6s when I dropped by yesterday after work.:hoho

·
Registered
230 Posts

I'm looking at ~$3600/year from Allstate Canada for my GT-i4 w/GFX. But that's not surprising, considering I'm only 22, and have only had my license for about 8 months.

·
Registered
27 Posts

Look into TD Canada Trust.. I'm in Calgary, I'm 22, and I'm looking at $2100 for the same car.. (although I've had my license since I was 16)

They have online quotes so you might as well check it out.

·
Registered
44 Posts

I was originally quoted about $2,300 plus tax by AllState in early March. However, I tried bargan it after I have shopped around. What I did was telling my AllState agent my ideal price and mentioned that one name of the other insurance company offered me that price. Guess what! My agent did beat that price by offering me even lower than I expected. :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: M6 insurance rate

Check out Melloche Monnex (owned by TD Canada Trust). I live in T.O. and was quoted $1430 incl. tax for the 4-cyl and $1500 incl. tax for the 6-cyl. BTW, that's for age 31, no claims and I have my house ins. with them too.

·
Registered
27 Posts

Hmm..
Meloche quoted over $1000 more than what TD Home and Auto quoted me..
(They aren't the same thing)

I'm currently paying 1900/year with TD (age 23, no claims, no tickets, 4cyl); which is a fantastic rate for someone my age.

Meloche wanted $3K

·
Registered
6,083 Posts

Well I'm in the US and I'm paying 1400 a year for insurance. (26, 2 speeding tickets, 6cyl). Progressive Insurance.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts