Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i was just wondering what you all thought of Eibach Sportline springs? they would give me a 2.0/1.5 inch drop on my 05 6s. they seem to be reasonably priced (at least i think, correct me if im wrong). i guess i dont really know much about springs and what i should get. also i dont really want my front bumper to rub all the time, any opinons would be greatly appreciated. also.... since i am new to this modding thing, if i get new springs do i have to get new shocks or anything? or can i just get new springs and be good to go? i have stock rims and wheels on it too.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I have the pro-kit half installed right now (fronts only) on my non-sport and I'm pretty low.

if you go sportlines you should replace the shocks. that much of a drop will go through the fronts pretty quickly.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
hey guys i was just wondering what you all thought of Eibach Sportline springs? they would give me a 2.0/1.5 inch drop on my 05 6s. they seem to be reasonably priced (at least i think, correct me if im wrong). i guess i dont really know much about springs and what i should get. also i dont really want my front bumper to rub all the time, any opinons would be greatly appreciated. also.... since i am new to this modding thing, if i get new springs do i have to get new shocks or anything? or can i just get new springs and be good to go? i have stock rims and wheels on it too.
[/b]
http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=39938

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
[/b]
I have the sportlines. 2.0 front 1.8 rear on my 6i......I would highly suggest Koni Yellow's with them. You could get away on your stock shocks for a wihle. it'll just speed up the process even faster on how quickly before they ar eno good. so if you go on stock shocks. (depending on the wear and tear of them) i'd make sure you where ready and could afford to upgrade in the near future (it's like what $400 or so for the koni yellows so not to bad)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the sportlines. 2.0 front 1.8 rear on my 6i......I would highly suggest Koni Yellow's with them. You could get away on your stock shocks for a wihle. it'll just speed up the process even faster on how quickly before they ar eno good. so if you go on stock shocks. (depending on the wear and tear of them) i'd make sure you where ready and could afford to upgrade in the near future (it's like what $400 or so for the koni yellows so not to bad)

was it $400 for just the front shocks for for both sets? i know most places sell them in pairs....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts