Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
post pics of your lowered 6. and tell what springs you have and your lowered specifications (as in how many inches)...
"i would greatly appricitae if you would participate. im trying to choose a spring to go with.. im thinking Tein S-Tech. drops 2.3 in front and 1.4 in rear. i think it might be too low..thanks!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
^^^^^ hahahahahah!!

but shadow6 your car does look nice! what kind of wheels do you have and what did you use to smoke out your head lights?

i need to wash my car and take pics of it -_____- and i still need to do a sound clip. people, remind me please! :p

·
Registered
98 Posts
wait, i just noticed your fogs are black too.
list your mods pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease :D

·
Registered
45 Posts
krishna - lol, easy there..

ryoko - the rims are icw kamikaze, headlight armor film on the lights. my car doesn't even have fogs, it's just the trim piece that goes on the cheap models lol. although i ordered fogs from a local dealer a few weeks ago and plan to paint the housings black, so it'll pretty much look like it already does. apparently the part is on backorder from mazda and they don't know when it'll be in though

·
Registered
98 Posts
whaaaaaaaat! why didn't your car come w/fogs?!

·
Registered
45 Posts
fogs aren't standard equip. on the 6i sv and 6i sport trim levels, they are on the 6i touring models and up. mine is the sport

·
Registered
2 Posts
just bought the new mazda 6... Wheres the best place to purchase aftermarket parts.. I know there probly isnt much of a selection right now but i can atleast get started on the looks...

·
Registered
30 Posts
id say both your cars looks very nice....

p-dro - I like the OEM style... u kept it with the RX8 rims and very clean.......

Shadow6 - ... Like the tints on headlight and ofcourse love the rims.... did you get to tint ur tails?... i just did mine and trust me... they look amazing on the 2nd gen.....

Thanks for sharing guys....

1 - 20 of 184 Posts