Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find a source for the lower fog lights (aka bumper fog lights) that fit the 2006 Mazda6. I have read many posts in this forum, but I can only find threads for kits for the 03-05 Mazda6. I checked with my dealer and the parts person looked at me like I was from Mars. She says, "The Mazda6 doesn't come with fog lights". It didn't even phase her when I pointed to the 06 Mazda6 on the accessories book. :huh: It showed fog lights just like this picture:

http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?s=&s...ndpost&p=626143

If you have a 2006 Mazda6 and have installed the lower fog lights, please help me out. I'd like to know where to buy them and if they come with the turn signal stalk like the ones for the 05 non-sport.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I personally own a 2006 with lower fog lights, but it came like that from the factory. I would suggest talking to someone else in the parts department or try a different dealer.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Check in our site sponsor area for JIMCLICKMAZDA.COM and ask for Sabrina. She will get you the correct part number.

I have an 06 6i that has factory lower fogs, so I know you can order them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
alexoleary
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing