Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone thought about fabricated (painting maybe) their lower door panels? Reason I ask is I constantly have scuff marks and think it would be easier to clean and maybe it would look good. I think the same silver as the dash following the crease just below the map holder to below the panel. Yeah I don't like cleaning those marks and some of them are hard to get off.

[attachmentid=17121]

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone thought about fabricated (painting maybe) their lower door panels? Reason I ask is I constantly have scuff marks and think it would be easier to clean and maybe it would look good. I think the same silver as the dash following the crease just below the map holder to below the panel. Yeah I don't like cleaning those marks and some of them are hard to get off.

[attachmentid=17121]
[/b]
Some people say I'm anal about my 6, butt this is where I get my groceries in my 6... :laugh:
[attachmentid=17122]

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
ya dude...just don't kick your door open when u get out.........i have the same problem but its on the fuse box panel and on the panel next to the gas door opener.......i saw some pix of someone paintin all there pillars...and panels....its looks good.....but its not for me.....if u can paint u should paint 'em...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts