Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Looks good, where did you pick them up and how much?

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks good, where did you pick them up and how much?
[/b]
Thanks! I like them...They also have an adjustable color control on them and you can switch the middle from Blue to Green if you want!
I got them from : http://www.procarparts.com/ and they shipped them immediately. I got them within 10 days @ 79.95 shipping included and they are about a 30 minute install at best!

Good Luck!

·
Registered
979 Posts
I like the white face but I still like the stock color, I am not big on the green/blue color...

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Try take a pic of it on at night with blue lights and with your red lights on the center console thingy and no other leds or streetglows on...

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Looks good. I've got the same ones sitting around waiting to be installed.

Price seems a bit steep though, I ordered mine from procarparts a while ago and it was about $62 shipped. Maybe supply is going down...

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I actually love these gauges and the color looks good cause it matches me DVD controls,I have pics at night and you'll see why I am down with them! My DVD controls are red and blue also!

as far as price...shipping usually makes a big difference....Shipping to me would cost different that it would to where you are obviously! Either way,I think they are worth every dime!!!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Got mine for $42 shipped on ebay. Had them for a while now. The really blend in well at night. Nice cheap mod. Need to be a hair brighter IMHO.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
looks hot i want it

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got mine for $42 shipped on ebay. Had them for a while now. The really blend in well at night. Nice cheap mod. Need to be a hair brighter IMHO.
[/b]
They have a brightness control of there own if you have the same one. I am able to make mine so bright they are literally distracting so i turn them down a bit.

is the installation pretty easy for people that arent to good with electrical stuff?
[/b]
If you take your time,it MIGHT take you 30minutes to install. The hardest part is figuring out how to get them over the dash needles. It is too much of a pain to take the needles off cause then you have to mark where they were and make sure they are back the right way,but if you take your time you can slip them over the needles and not have to deal with all that!

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
well i just bought some...i've been wanting these for a while and i just broke up with my g/f so now i have more money to spend on my car ;)

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
well i just bought some...i've been wanting these for a while and i just broke up with my g/f so now i have more money to spend on my car ;)
[/b]
sorry to hear gater :( .... which ones did you go with, the silver faced ones, those seem to be popular...

I also will be purchasing these soon, did you get them from ebay or the procarparts website??

·
Registered
152 Posts
The longevity of the inverter/lighting function would be my only concern. I bought a set from Procarparts awhile ago when I had my Cavalier. They lasted for like a year and burned out.

Just my 02 cents...

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The longevity of the inverter/lighting function would be my only concern. I bought a set from Procarparts awhile ago when I had my Cavalier. They lasted for like a year and burned out.

Just my 02 cents...
[/b]
I would imagine the longevity is like anything else. It sometimes has to do with how it's wired,How much you use it/Play with it,and most importantly with ANY product there is bound to be some in every batch that aren't as high quality as others in the same batch. Same goes for cars even! I have a friend who has had nothing but problems with his 6 and hates the car whereas I don't know anyone else around who has these problems. Ya just never know till down the road.
But that's just my 5 cents worth.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
15 Participants
Business
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing