Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We bought our first Mazda in 2000, a 1998 626 4cyl 5M. After 12 years and 205k miles sadly this one fell victim to our then teenagers inexperience behind the wheel. Next Mazda was my husbands 2006 sport wagon 5M, bought new and just about to hit 200k miles. We have also owned 3 Miatas, 2 of which are still with us.

The last Mazda we bought was not that long ago, a 2006 Sedan V6 6A with 160k miles. We owned it for a total of 3 weeks before it caught on fire and was totaled. I thought surely we could find a different car in a similar price range to replace it but still keep coming back to the 6. So the hunt for our 3rd one is under way.

·
Super Moderator
16,742 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

That's quite the laundry list of Mazdas! Glad to have another enthusiast on the site :)

3 Miatas......here I am scraping to get the new RF (hopefully.....some day) :drool:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you!!

My daily is an 08 Miata with the retractable hard top. This makes all the difference when it comes to every day driving. I love the RFs! The other one we have is a 2000 also just about to hit 200k.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
GerryB
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing