Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Lotsa pics of my silver 6s sedan'

Nice 6 Mate, that's exact color and options that I want when I buy the 6 in a few months, except in 5-sp manual. I'll probably get the sport grille as well.

·
Registered
25 Posts

Great pics,, just curious,, what type of digital camera did you use and how do you create a picture page like that? ie what progam did you use...

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Great pics,, just curious,, what type of digital camera did you use and how do you create a picture page like that?  ie what progam did you use...[/b]
The digicam used is Olympus C-2100UZ. I use Adobe Photoshop to resize the images, then used a free program called "Easy Thumnails" to make the thumbnails. The page was put together in Dreamweaver, but you could just as well use Netscape's Composer to make it. It's pretty easy, it just takes a little time :) There are programs out there than take your photos, resize them and then make web pages with thumbnails automatically, but I prefer to do it myself.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Reading Topic: Lotsa pics of my silver 6s sedan

I think mazda6's only look nice with sports package if its the hatch

If your gonjna get the sedan, take the spoiler off~!!!
D:

·
Registered
1,405 Posts

well thats the beauty of it, people have different tastes. i wouldnt have the 6 sedan without a spoiler

nice pics czech!

·
Registered
391 Posts

WOW, it is really beautiful. I love that car exactly like that. I like it better with the spoiler and without the sport front grill. I thought I would prefer the sport grill, but when I saw it on a silver one, I changed my mine. All the other colors are nicer with the sport grill. On the silver one, I find the look a little cheaper, but when I see it in real (not on a picture); maybe I'll change my mind again... :)

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Nice nice car!! Strange rear plate though :) Looks like a pice of paper.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Strange rear plate though :) Looks like a pice of paper.[/b]
That's a temporary 30-day plate you get here to use until the real thing arrives in the mail.

Thanks to everyone for the compliments :)

·
Registered
51 Posts

Originally posted by Gujustud

I love that....[/b]
Which light is which?

I don't own one yet so here my guess:

Low - Turn Signal - Fog - High.

Am I correct?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts