Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving down the road and just lost all sound on the right side of the car... Anyone have any idea what it could be, it's obviously not blown speakers since i don't play my music that loud, and its both the front and the rear. By the way its an 04 with the bose package.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Oh wow, I feel quite bad for you since you have the Bose package. These systems are a pain. You are about the 25th person I've run into within the last 2 months with a Bose systems that lost one side of the system. Whenever that has happened it's always been the Bose amp. For some weird reason the newer systems lose one side fairly often. Maybe not that often but often enough for me to see the problem regularly. If you are still under warranty just go back to the dealer and tell them what's going on. It should be covered. If not you are most likely looking at a close to $1000 fix if the amp is the issue.

·
Registered
491 Posts
and in the case of a $1000 fix, it would be time to go afterfactory. It does sound like a channel [email protected] out on you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts