Mazda 6 Forums banner

** Looking to do....**

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  xo_FearLess_xo 
#1 ·
Im looking to do carbon fiber to my dash... i dont want any junk thats going to just peel off, so autozone is outta the question. but i seen dach KITS online are these any good or how do i kno what im getting??? it was either the carbon fiber OR paint it orange like my car :) id like to consider some of your thoughts....

also im thinking about getting a body Kit as well. i found a really nice one for $600.
can i TRUST paypal?

thanks guys!

#3 ·
yes i seen the other guys car, i wouldnt of painted the nobs but it does look good. i cant decide witch one i want to do, i dont want it to look cheap neither....

as for paypal, is it "u get what u pay for" kinda deal ?

#4 ·
1) Personally, all stick-on dash kits look cheap to me. I would have the dash professionally colour matched to your car's exterior.
2) PayPal is just a service through which you send secure payments.
3) Expect to spend at least 1,000 getting the kit fit and painted.

#5 ·
you kno, ur always really helpful!
i seen how a guy painted his orange.... it looks good BUT i do say i did not like the nobs painted i would of left them silver.

i have $6,000 from taxes to mod my car... i can spend 1,000 on a kit. what do u think if i got that done.... too rice???????

thanks sweetie

#7 ·
if your going to do the carbon fiber most of us on the forums have used the "3m Di-Noc carbon fiber" adhesive its a great product and costs about 60 bucks. and if your thinking of going body kit then it is recommended that you lower your car otherwise it will look...stupid. and body kits are not rice in my opinion but dont put underglow under it otherwise you walking a thin line. you probably should get an exhaust system too otherwise ur car will look fast but not sound fast...my recomendation is magnaflow just because its what ive got.

#9 ·
I think Both ideas are pretty good and as guys said... paypal is a great and safe thing... im using it all the time.

Ps... ;D You guys say that you would not paint the nobs.... what the hell are nobs? i got no idea but i see that you dont like something i did in my car and iwannaa know what is it ;D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.