Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Summers here and i want to buy some new shoes for the 6 wagon. its squall blue, if that matters lol Wanting 17-18 aftermarket sell me yours I live in Wisconsin. Thanks

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hehe I have some 18" Konig Reasons
[/b]
Yeah check your topic someone saying they are local is trying to get ahold of you and Im interested, but shopping a little. I want to have a set purchased by end of next week.

Yeah check your topic someone saying they are local is trying to get ahold of you and Im interested, but shopping a little. I want to have a set purchased by end of next week.
[/b]
Stupid search keeps saying an error when i look for the topic where the one guy was selling his axis spiders anyone know if he sold em?

·
Registered
182 Posts
“Frickin cold and lousy Wisconsin lol”
I find that despicable and rude.. I was thinking Wisconsin was suppose to be warm.. Maybe you and your pussy should move to Florida :nana:
haha just playing around
Where you located in WI?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
“Frickin cold and lousy Wisconsin lol”
I find that despicable and rude.. I was thinking Wisconsin was suppose to be warm.. Maybe you and your pussy should move to Florida :nana:
haha just playing around
Where you located in WI?
[/b]
My folks lived in Florida I wasnt all that impressed with there either haha. Im not a Wisconsin native tho Ive been here A LONG TIME I still hate winters. Im in Watertown pretty much between Madtown and Milwaukee.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks all, but after looking at alot of online discount wheel sites, and your offers ( as nice as they were, well most :D ) I went to my local wheel shop "Big Bear Tire" and talked to owner Marty. Im going to get a set of Motegi DP10s 18s this wed.

Ive gone to him b4 with my 67 Caddy for 20s awesome guy so Wisconsinites see him :thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
7 Participants
6wagonfreak
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing