Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember seeing here a few pictures or scans of how well a MS6 did against a bunch of other cars on a circuit style track. It was up against 20 cars or so I cant find it ANYWHERE! :(

Can anybody clue me in

·
Registered
170 Posts
I remember seeing here a few pictures or scans of how well a MS6 did against a bunch of other cars on a circuit style track. It was up against 20 cars or so I cant find it ANYWHERE! :(

Can anybody clue me in
[/b]
I dont have a link to the posts, but there where a few. I recall one where the ms6 came in first in a porshe meet track run. A few others where it finished first in its class, but that really doesnt mean anything. The driver has a lot more to do with how you finish on a road track then the car does.

·
Registered
297 Posts

Can anybody clue me in
[/b]
Look in the Dyno and Track section of the forum

·
Registered
403 Posts
These are the results from two Oz car mags tests, the Bang-for-your-Buck ranking and the Performance Car of the Year. So you're looking at some cars we don't get obviously. I want that Z4 M Roadster bad!

http://members.optusnet.com.au/m6gr8/pcoty_bfb06.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts