Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know a month/year of a car mag that had a decent review of the speed6? I remember seeing a decent comparison of the speed 6 and Subie Legacy GT in Motor Trend, but I don't recall when it was.
I'd like to get a reprint of an article to put up in the garage.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
leave it up to bani to post that. I test drove the legacy gt before i bought the MS6 and it was not as fast. That was the deciding factor for me. They said that the legacy gt is faster, come on. Damn Australians. LOL. Oh yeah, and the interior is cheap as shiot looking.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
My GF.... picked 07 jetta.. over a NICE .. fully loaded 3... Why? Because she just liked the jetta more... Same goes for everything else really....

I don't like reviews... that don't go into technical facts... Because you are just left with a single reviewers personal opinion... And who gave him the right to have an opinion thats more important than everyone elses? I didn't....

Back to topic... Just about every review i've seen or read has been neutral or better for this car... Which I consider pretty good... when you look at reviews of other cars where they either love or hate it.... The speed6 is either "an ok car" or "a fucking great" car in every review... good enough for me!

P.S. I wish Top gear would do a quick spoof on the speed6... Though I don't agree with a lot of things they say... (for example they think the RX-8 is ugly as all hell... I disagree)... but they do know what they are talking about when it comes to power.. performance.. and handling... and what they have to say about our car would be nice to hear....

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
My GF.... picked 07 jetta.. over a NICE .. fully loaded 3... Why? Because she just liked the jetta more... Same goes for everything else really....

I don't like reviews... that don't go into technical facts... Because you are just left with a single reviewers personal opinion... And who gave him the right to have an opinion thats more important than everyone elses? I didn't....

Back to topic... Just about every review i've seen or read has been neutral or better for this car... Which I consider pretty good... when you look at reviews of other cars where they either love or hate it.... The speed6 is either "an ok car" or "a fucking great" car in every review... good enough for me!

P.S. I wish Top gear would do a quick spoof on the speed6... Though I don't agree with a lot of things they say... (for example they think the RX-8 is ugly as all hell... I disagree)... but they do know what they are talking about when it comes to power.. performance.. and handling... and what they have to say about our car would be nice to hear....
[/b]

Agreed, but I can't blame the Jetta, I test drove the GLI and was going to buy it except I couldnt afford 28gs over a 6 year period with an APR of 4%....the speed6 is awesome, minus the stock rims.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts