Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i recently purchase an used 08 2.4L 5 speed auto, was very cheap but the whole front and rear suspension is total crap, so im going to renew the whole suspension, i been searching in the forum but all i can see is lowering kits, or performance shocks and struts that lower the car, i live in a country where the roads are just junk pretty much, so im not looking for a lower suspension, instead im looking to buy a good aftermarket suspension that can take a daily drive im not looking to race or whatever is just my first mazda and need some guidance here, thanks ahead

·
Rally Racer
2004 Mazda 6s Wagon ATX
4,352 Posts
i recently purchase an used 08 2.4L 5 speed auto, was very cheap but the whole front and rear suspension is total crap, so im going to renew the whole suspension, i been searching in the forum but all i can see is lowering kits, or performance shocks and struts that lower the car, i live in a country where the roads are just junk pretty much, so im not looking for a lower suspension, instead im looking to buy a good aftermarket suspension that can take a daily drive im not looking to race or whatever is just my first mazda and need some guidance here, thanks ahead
The control arms
Shocks and Struts
High quality shocks and struts

Make sure you tighten all the control arm bushings with the suspension at the position it is when driving or the bushings will tear.

Unless you have a broken spring I would use the original springs and just put new high quality shocks and struts in.

If your Colombian roads are very bad then no bigger than 16" wheels. Taller tires will help a lot.
A 205/60-16

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.