Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy folks. This is by far the best forum for Mazda6 drivers and experts I've found to date. With that said I was looking for some experts on tuning and modding a car for performance. I have a V6 Manual coming in late May or early June. And although the test drive was outstanding, I couldn't help but think the car could use a bit more power.

I know squat, nothing, nil about increasing performance in a car. Short of being the forum newbie who asks 400 questions and ticking off the community... I was curious if someone could point me in the right direction. Magazines, webpages, books, etc that anyone could reccomend where I could learn the facts and whatnot about headers, intakes, exhaust systems and such.

I've read over the posts in this group and although I see people very much are satisfied with the gains, I'd like to know exaclty what I'm getting into before I jump in.

Thank you much for any advice or directions you could point me in.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Reading Topic: Looking for info

well, keep coming here for more info...

a turbo is on the way for the i4, the v6 leaves no room for working around...

look in thread on the engine, there's a turbo out from japan with pics...

and of course, welcome! :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Reading Topic: Looking for info

Ask away. I don't think anyone will flame you here. You may enter some good - seemingly heated sometimes - debates, but we're all just having fun. EVERYONE here is pretty cool. The worst we can do is ignore you. :)

Welcome to the group!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts