Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for an 18" Gunmetal wheels (with polished rims) like the Motegi DP6's with an offset close to the Mazdaspeed6's 55MM. The DP6's are 46MM and are 18x7.5 vs the stockers 18x7". I feel they may rub with passengers in the car. I prefer 5 spokes but 6 spokes are OK. If anyone has suggestions for my Titanium Grey Speed6. I'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
i found a set of 18x7.5 5 spokes with a gunmetal/clearcoat finish

theyre not high end rims, but theyre only 149 a pop and weigh less than the stockers. Boost by MB wheels on discounttire

[attachmentid=15474]

Attachments

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't think they will rub.... check out the FS section, a Speed6 owner is selling his...
[/b]
Thanks but I don't trust the guy who is selling his...

·
Registered
900 Posts
The hard part is offset! The ones below will require rolling the rear fenders. It's the same problem that I ran into when I was shopping. The really good looking stuff (gunmetal, anthracite, hyper black) all has offset that requires rolling the fenders!

wheelsnext.com - arceo
wheelsnext.com - adr msport
wheelmax.com - nexo m-20

Tirerack, however limited their choices are, does play it safe when it comes to fitment. That's where I got my ASA's.

tirerack.com - your car and wheels available
tirerack.com - ASA AR1 black
tirerack.com - wedsport sa-70

Why the hell it has to be soooo frustrating to find some nice looking rims that just bolt on our cars is beyond me. Oh, well. Good luck!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts