Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I live in Bradenton Florida, and I was looking for any Speed6 drivers in the area. The track is like 15 minutes from my house and I was wondering if anyone has been around the area or attended a test and tune yet.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
hey you took my name/license plate! lol

with the exception of the "FL"

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Florida is nice this time of year....

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well if any of you plan on heading up this way let me know I will try to go as well.. I think they do test and tune every Thursday..

·
Registered
60 Posts
PC here!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hey I live in Bradenton Florida, and I was looking for any Speed6 drivers in the area. The track is like 15 minutes from my house and I was wondering if anyone has been around the area or attended a test and tune yet.

Thanks!
[/b]
I'm in tampa, hadn't planned on going to the straight track....personally like the twisty stuff. But you never know..could be fun ...maybe a full mazda meet would be better...not that many of us ms6ers around I don't think.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Well if any of you plan on heading up this way let me know I will try to go as well.. I think they do test and tune every Thursday..
[/b]
If you're talking about the track near Arcadia, I heard they have it some Saturday mornings as well. A few of my friends brought their cars up a few months ago but I wasn't able to go.

·
Registered
940 Posts
I am a speed6 driver and I will be in southern florida area in a couple of weeks. ;)

I know, it doesn't count since I will not be bringing my car with me.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Oh I was going to say keep an eye out for a pearl MS6 but that south florida is far from the south florida where I live.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I am in Fort Lauderdale/Miami FL. Go to school at FIU and live in Fort Lauderdale.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Orlando here. A good friend of mine lives in Bradenton though, so I'm down there every now and then.

·
Registered
400 Posts
orlando here. Where is Brandenton?

Check out the streeunitforum.com. Big meet in Gainesville 4/22. Plus this SUnday funday sunday at Bithlo.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts