Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i am a new member. i currently have a 2000 mercury cougar with a 3L . I am in the market for a new car for my wife. I am looking for a MS6. i am not sure what options to get and a awesome price. she cant decide on the color and what options. i just want to get it home drive it and mod it. :drive:

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Lots of NECO members on this website, welcome....

Myself as well as at least 3 others have gone from a built cougar to a MS6....

The GT model is worth the money, and you will be able to get a good price on it...

And after your done driving the MS6, you won't even be thinking of the cougar anymore... even "Instigator" from NECO went from a Turboed 3L to a MS6 and was impressed with the power...

·
Registered
508 Posts
well...if its for your wife, get an 4 banger, the gas money you save off of that thing will make you glad you did, bose/moonroof package, leather, if you really love her, and an extra 1000 dollars spending money on mods and a mazda6club account to tell us about it. :D

oh, and make it PERFORMANCE WHITE! :love:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well the coug is getting paid off and kept.

i am leaning more towards the ms6, she has come around but it will be purchased after i get home from korea next yr. so hopefully i can pick up a 06 or a new 07

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
she is telling me i cannot mod the car. I am not sure what things i can get away with it. i am going to put my car on the back buirner and put my efforts into us getting a new house and modding the speed lol

·
Registered
48 Posts
Pretty much nothing is changing for the 2007 model year, so I suggest that you get a 2006 and take advantage of the $4-6k off most dealers are giving since its the end of the year.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i am always online, currently i am on leave with my wife in the savannah area. when i am back in korea my car sits in storage and i am in the barracks and on the net

1 - 9 of 9 Posts