Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for my friend, it's being sold down the street, he's look at it.. V6 ATX Lapis Blue 03' Euros tails, Tints, Caps Blue, with 56,000 miles on it, he's asking for 13,500. If my friend wants the 17' inch chromies extra 700, and if he wants the sub and amp extra 350, not sure about brands or anything, were going to look at it today. not sure about any other mods. What are the main things I should ask him about the car?

·
Registered
979 Posts
Seems kinda high for an 03... But good luck

·
Registered
978 Posts
private or dealer? if you can maintenance records would be ideal; see how the person b4 took care of it. there are others on this site who can speak better than i on the mechanical symptoms, but of course drive it and look for the obvious. listen for rattles, strange sounds like clicking from the engine, check the fluids etc. i always take used cars to a mechanic since i'm not very mechanical to double check it if i find i'm interested still.

good luck!

·
Registered
710 Posts
for my friend, it's being sold down the street, he's look at it.. V6 ATX Lapis Blue 03' Euros tails, Tints, Caps Blue, with 56,000 miles on it, he's asking for 13,500. If my friend wants the 17' inch chromies extra 700, and if he wants the sub and amp extra 350, not sure about brands or anything, were going to look at it today. not sure about any other mods. What are the main things I should ask him about the car?
[/b]

Wow that does seems kind of high. When I bought my 6 it only had 31k on it and they wanted 13,995 for it.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
FROM KBB with what you told me

Private Party Pricing Report - Mazda, 6

Condition Value
Excellent
$13,235

Good
$12,335
(Selected)
Fair
$11,160

he's at least a 500$ high in asking price

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
arch4life
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing