Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I found this pic on the Mazda website here
But I can't find that color in the Build your own Mazda section, which is really strange. They have this weird Bright Island Blue color that doesn't look like it at all. I really like this color since I'm really big on blue. Do they still sell it in this color for a 5 door hatchback? If not I can look at used cars, thats fine with me.

So anyone know the name of that color? So i can email dealerships to see if they have a Mazda 6 hatchback with black interior and navi in stock.

·
Registered
234 Posts
They still have the color for the '07 5-doors. I saw some at the dealer when I went to buy mine 2 weeks ago. It looks a lot better in person.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats a new color i think, but i think its called Bright Island Blue or something like that. its a pretty nice color :D
[/b]
Really? i choose that on the build a car section on their website and it looked nothing like this. it was an ugly sky blue color.

They still have the color for the '07 5-doors. I saw some at the dealer when I went to buy mine 2 weeks ago. It looks a lot better in person.
[/b]
Ok thanks. I'm gonna go next week and see if they have it at my local dealer.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
yep BIB(bright island blue) tis the hotness. here's a pic of my lovely BIB(my fiance calls it Dori, don't ask):

The tribute in the background on picture 2 is her 05' tribute, fun SUV

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.