Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I found this pic on the Mazda website here
But I can't find that color in the Build your own Mazda section, which is really strange. They have this weird Bright Island Blue color that doesn't look like it at all. I really like this color since I'm really big on blue. Do they still sell it in this color for a 5 door hatchback? If not I can look at used cars, thats fine with me.

So anyone know the name of that color? So i can email dealerships to see if they have a Mazda 6 hatchback with black interior and navi in stock.

·
Registered
234 Posts
They still have the color for the '07 5-doors. I saw some at the dealer when I went to buy mine 2 weeks ago. It looks a lot better in person.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats a new color i think, but i think its called Bright Island Blue or something like that. its a pretty nice color :D
[/b]
Really? i choose that on the build a car section on their website and it looked nothing like this. it was an ugly sky blue color.

They still have the color for the '07 5-doors. I saw some at the dealer when I went to buy mine 2 weeks ago. It looks a lot better in person.
[/b]
Ok thanks. I'm gonna go next week and see if they have it at my local dealer.

·
Registered
867 Posts
wow this is a nice color, never saw that color before

·
Registered
162 Posts
The picture you posted here is way closer to the real color than what they show on the build your own thingy.

BTW, do you know you can also search inventory on the mazdausa.com site to see what you local dealers have?

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
It is Island Blue and it is available only in the 5-door

·
Registered
234 Posts
It is Island Blue and it is available only in the 5-door
[/b]
yup..only on the 5-door

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
yep BIB(bright island blue) tis the hotness. here's a pic of my lovely BIB(my fiance calls it Dori, don't ask):

The tribute in the background on picture 2 is her 05' tribute, fun SUV

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
^ that is nice...alright, checked out the local inventory, gonna go this weekend and check it out. :)

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts