Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reading Topic: Look at my ride

I put in Noyka bulbs. I tried to change out the foglights and the driving light but it is impossible to open that part. I asked the guy at the place where i bought the lights, and he said I have to take off the bumper and take out the headlight to change out the other 2 lights. I'll wait til some figures it out. The bulbs werent to hard to change. I put some more pics up too.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

He already has it figured out. You have to remove the bumper to replace those lights.

·
Registered
119 Posts

Very nice ride. Enjoy.

Just curious, other than looks are there benefits in changing the globes ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Look at my ride'

Tint is 18%... Whatever the legal limit is for back windows in the state of florida.. i just had the guy to it all around, more clean look, rather than have a lighter shade up front... does anyone know if they sell black taillights and black side markers for this car, i want to black all that out,

·
Premium Member
2,898 Posts

Grrr.. I have been trying to get to your site for a good while now but the sit says that you've passed the number of guest logins for today! Oh well.. Guess this gives me something to look forward to doing tomorrow :)

·
Registered
1,871 Posts

has anybody found any paintable taillamp covers for the 6 yet? on the new zealand web site all of the cars have them, but I have been unable to locate any.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Look at my ride'

You can just bake them apart and paint the housings yourself. Cheapest and easiest.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts