Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was tired of seeing stale threads up in the NE section and figured I'd post up some nonsense because I'm bored at work.

So whats everyone doing for winter activities? Do any of you guys like to do any boarding or skiing? Would be cool to do a 6club ski day.. any interest?

Another cool thought I had was, I've seen pond races but have never any idea when or where they happen, might be fun for the speed6'ers to get out on the snowy ice and play. Although you'd probably get stuck with the stockies.

.. well back to work

·
Registered
698 Posts
My winter activities are something like this....Fix the house, fix the house some more, and yup you guessed it still fixing up the house. Yeah tons of fun this winter for me. And to boot, Ill be poor while Im doing this all winter. :(

·
Registered
979 Posts
Snowmobiling for me anyone else?

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
yo rheo...i'm down for some skiing this winter....

we should plan a trip during my winter break. What mountains you go to?

·
Registered
375 Posts
i surf in the winter well until it gets cold out

the rest of the time i ride my dirtbike... or work on my car, hey anyone wanna get some beer and work on a car with me

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
i surf in the winter well until it gets cold out

the rest of the time i ride my dirtbike... or work on my car, hey anyone wanna get some beer and work on a car with me
[/b]
Clearly your in the NE region but where are you located.

Zeebox im down for most stuff but as for skiing and that type of activities I cant since I play hockey and cant afford to get injured. But id be down to anything else. In the winter months I tend to work on my interior and engine so if anyone wants to have a mini meet after xmas with the new stuff everyone should be buying for there cars id be down. Im getting the scangauge soon so if anyone would like to help me fabricate it to fit in somewhere that would be great.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I play hockey and cant afford to get injured.
[/b]
Isn't this a contradiction in terms?!?!

:laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Isn't this a contradiction in terms?!?!

:laugh: :laugh:
[/b]
He left out that it is a all girls team :D Just fucking with you HockyMan.
I am definitely down for a moutain excursion! I am pretty much off the second half of December, but can come on up with prior notice almost any weekend.

·
Registered
979 Posts
So no one snowmobiles huh??? Oh well...

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
So no one snowmobiles huh??? Oh well...
[/b]
Well shiaat do you guys have extras up there. It has been years. I have family way up north in Maine. We used to go up all the time and ride. It is mad fun.

·
Registered
375 Posts
im in pembroke MA on the south shore

im up for doing anything really

we should have a meet somewhere

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I say we find a huge paking lot thats deserted and just screw around in it after it snows.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
I say we find a huge paking lot thats deserted and just screw around in it after it snows.
[/b]
I am down. I will stop by good old Home Depot and grab 15 ft of rope and a nice garbage lid to pull people around in.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
:laugh:

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
hell yeah i'm down for both of those....a snowboard meet or fucking around in a parking lot. i do both pretty regularly here.

a little off topic, but has anyone ever put food trays under their rear wheels and locked the ebrake? i did it last night for the first time, and oh man it was incredible. ill get a video of me next time i do it in the day cause its awesome.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
hell yeah i'm down for both of those....a snowboard meet or fucking around in a parking lot. i do both pretty regularly here.

a little off topic, but has anyone ever put food trays under their rear wheels and locked the ebrake? i did it last night for the first time, and oh man it was incredible. ill get a video of me next time i do it in the day cause its awesome.
[/b]
Too fucking funny :laugh: Where in CT are you???? Is there snow there yet? Or was it just icy when you did that? I am heading up there wed and if it is already snowy I am turning right back around for NY :D

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Too fucking funny :laugh: Where in CT are you???? Is there snow there yet? Or was it just icy when you did that? I am heading up there wed and if it is already snowy I am turning right back around for NY :D
[/b]

nah it hasn't snowed yet, but almost. and it doesn't have to be icy, the trays are slippery and you basically are dragging your back end with almost no resistance. so your back end whips around like crazy. but you gotta be careful, the trays burn through pretty fast and you'll start burning your tires, and also, turn DSC off, or you'll bog hard.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Took me a little while to find everyone up in NE...brought home a black mica speed6 GT about 3 weeks ago............so so sweet. Have any of you ever taken off an Ira (I got it at Ira Mazda in Danvers, MA) badge? I was gonna heat it up and see if I could get it off but a friend mentioned polymerization and has me nervous. MAN I want to get that Ira logo off my backside.

Also how long will the sharkfin antenna take? They told me up to 4 weeks and I'm dying to put it on........

Thanks!

·
Registered
979 Posts
Try goo be gone and dental floss it will take that badge right off!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts