Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I hate to say it but that Model A hogs all of the attention and doesn't give your 6 anything for leftovers haha.
As well it should!!!!

The owner paints planes for Boeing. His home paint booth is professional as hell.

Forgot to get a close-up of the laced visor. heavily silver flaked!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Did a quick detail on the 6 before a weekend road trip down the Pacific acoast Highway for a billiards tournament. This is an in-process pic with the wax curing while I work on the interior.

-wash (Griots Garage auto soap)
-wax (Pinnacle Souvern Paste Wax applied with a Lakes gold jewling pad)
-vacuum (metrovac 4.0 hp, single hose)
-leather cleaner (wolfgang)
-leather conditioner (wolfgang)

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I've been pretty upset with the new forum format which has caused me to be quite lately (Seriously, why can't the forum even figure out basic text formatting?). Plus there isn't too much going on with the Mazder as it's been very reliable, comfortable and keeps looking like a modern car.

With that in mind, the garage has now filled up and pushed the Mazda out into the cold of street parking.

Here's the new vehicle which will be the summer driver, a '51 Chevy Fleetline Aerosedan (they were all called Aerosedans, regardless of how many doors it actually had).

3-speed manual
6-volt electrical
Every day is arm day! (no power steering or brakes)
27,000 original miles

Attachments

·
Registered
890 Posts
The new forum format? You'll get used to it. I miss the old forum format...

Where and how do you get those kind of cars?!? I wish I was near your place. I'll always take a look at those cars before going to bed.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
The new forum format? You'll get used to it. I miss the old forum format...

Where and how do you get those kind of cars?!? I wish I was near your place. I'll always take a look at those cars before going to bed.
Classic cars in America are pretty easy to find. However, just as anywhere else in the world that has a local manufacturing for a product, finding what you are looking for in the condition you want and for the price you want is the hard part!

Our car group is specifically for cars made before 1960. There are a number of guys who drive Ford Model A or Model T cars daily even though they are about 90 years old (usually with a more modern motor from the 1940's)

21 - 29 of 29 Posts