Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious..
How many Long Island/New York City metro area owners do we have here on the forums?

I'm taking part in a NEM6 meet in August but a more local meet would be fun as well.

If you could say whether you'd be in for a meet, as well as a suggestion for where, it'd be appreciated!

Thanks.

Reactions: SonicNutrition

·
Registered
477 Posts
Just curious..
How many Long Island/New York City metro area owners do we have here on the forums?

I'm taking part in a NEM6 meet in August but a more local meet would be fun as well.

If you could say whether you'd be in for a meet, as well as a suggestion for where, it'd be appreciated!

Thanks.
Im in ... im in jersey though and wouldnt drive my 6 through nyc (potholes and missing pieces of road will destroy my rims!)

Reactions: danstheman7

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep NYC sucks for driving :) @kylekap19 but yeah I'd like a meet in the near future! But we need more people!

·
Registered
477 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
I can totally do MetLife when ever.
Hailing from Montclair area.
But always willing to travel for a meet.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@TheBlur @kylekap19 I'm not familiar with that area but if you know it, a meet there is fine!

·
Registered
477 Posts
@TheBlur @kylekap19 I'm not familiar with that area but if you know it, a meet there is fine!
Go through the Lincoln Tunnel, stay on 495 and take route 3 West -- about 15 mins from there. I work across the street (hence my shot in my signature) and right now there's really nothing going on in the parking lots.

Reactions: danstheman7

·
Registered
477 Posts
Depends on when .... july is crazy for work right now and then some vacation hopefully!

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm pretty new to the forums, but it would definitely be cool to meet up. I live in Brooklyn and work in Long Island, but would be willing to meet up anywhere nearby.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Out of town for a friends wedding so not gonna make it but thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
491 Posts
Sounds good to me. I didn't go to many meets this year except the Mazda Climb.

On an unrelated note, how do you like the DDM HIDs? I'm looking to buy a set; haven't decided on a vendor yet.

·
Registered
477 Posts
1 - 20 of 48 Posts