Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Sunday September 24th there will be a Fender Rolling Party. $50 gets you rub free tires. First come first served. Come get your fenders rolled and show off your car! If you have any interest email me at [email protected] or post here. Directions will be posted up later in the week based on response.

·
Registered
849 Posts
On Sunday September 24th there will be a Fender Rolling Party. $50 gets you rub free tires. First come first served. Come get your fenders rolled and show off your car! If you have any interest email me at [email protected] or post here. Directions will be posted up later in the week based on response.
[/b]

Looks like someone is a wanna be. :nono:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, I'm glad you felt the need to comment on my post. Guess I'm a wannabe. I need higher goals in life...

Well, since you do it for $50, I suppose I'll do it for $40. Fender Rolling Party Sept 24th. Both fenders rolled for $40 First come first served. Reply here or to [email protected] for more details.

·
Registered
810 Posts
uh oh... price war. they'll only bring hte price lower and lower.

heck, skillz will do my fenders for free! right?

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Well, maybe it will come down to quality of work. I know Skills does great work, now who is offering guarantees of their work?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I don't have the experience of skillz, and if people were to pick him over me for that then I can't fault anyone. You go to where you're comfortable. I bought the Eastwood Fender Roller for my car. The person who rolled my fenders (and who will be rolling yours) is Grim6 and he did an awesome job. The fenders were tightly tucked and there was no cracking or damage to the paint. The job was done inside of 40 minutes. Go to who you like, I'm charging $40 in the hopes of building build a rep for good work. If you're willing to drive out to Suffolk County LI over Queens then I'd be happy to set you up with rolled fenders. Obviously this deal works better for Suffolk and Nassau residents than it does NJ or NYC 6 owners.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, meet obviously cancelled. No interest shown. If fender roller is needed on Long Island/NYC and Skillz is not available contact me and I will do my best to get you the tool. No sense in competition for the tool.

·
Registered
849 Posts
As I recall you were trying to charge $60 until you saw I was charging $50 but I've been doing this for awhile.

Thanks Marlon for your post! Glad u and the wife are still rub free!!! Call me so we can discuss our other "plans" for fender rolling.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
As I recall you were trying to charge $60 until you saw I was charging $50 but I've been doing this for awhile.

Thanks Marlon for your post! Glad u and the wife are still rub free!!! Call me so we can discuss our other "plans" for fender rolling.
[/b]
No problem bro, you know as family we stick together! As soon as my people get me a date, I will let you know and we'll workout the details. Looking like the middle of October. I will be in Atlanta this week for the races, I will have the info for you when I get back!

·
Registered
849 Posts
No problem bro, you know as family we stick together! As soon as my people get me a date, I will let you know and we'll workout the details. Looking like the middle of October. I will be in Atlanta this week for the races, I will have the info for you when I get back!
[/b]
Sounds good! Talk to you then!

·
Registered
20 Posts
hey skills 007 i am real need of rolling my fenders if you can please help me out, I live on Long Island. I think you got the tools and stuff to do it, if you can reply back, or hit me up on aim. I am on all the time sn is NYK814.

·
Registered
849 Posts
hey skills 007 i am real need of rolling my fenders if you can please help me out, I live on Long Island. I think you got the tools and stuff to do it, if you can reply back, or hit me up on aim. I am on all the time sn is NYK814.
[/b]
PM sent.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, at least this forum topic is serving some good. Pleasure to drum up some business for ya skillz, my only problem is you didn't have to be an ass about it in calling me a wannabe...you could have just offered yourself up in competition. Offer still stands, if you cannot contact skillz, contact me, I'd be happy to help you out.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Well, at least this forum topic is serving some good. Pleasure to drum up some business for ya skillz, my only problem is you didn't have to be an ass about it in calling me a wannabe...you could have just offered yourself up in competition. Offer still stands, if you cannot contact skillz, contact me, I'd be happy to help you out.
[/b]
Ok now you are 2 times an ass. Anytime you wanna "meet" let me know moron.

It's not my fault that i've done cars for members on this site before and they were happy with the results. It's alos not my fault that I'm experienced and you have never done this. My work speaks for itself and if that is a problem for you then too bad.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.