Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah gloat for the cameras all you want. Sure he 'avoided' the death penalty but does anybody want to take bets on how long he lasts in prison?
Yes he will be placed in isolation but so was Dahmer. The guard's may make a 'mistake' one day and accidentally leave a few people hanging around in the showers. I'm sure people will be lining up to take their shot at this guy...

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
It's hard for me to believe that he's not getting the death penalty. What the F good does it do anyone to keep him alive?
[/b]
It shows we are morally superior to the terrorists, for a start.

Besides, if he got the death penalty there would be years of appeals and we would have to listen to his bullshit the entire time. This way he gets locked up and we never have to hear from him again. There will be noappeals since he pleaded guilty to the charges and he can't appeal the sentence without showing some sort of legal error - which the judge and prosecutors were very careful to avoid.

In short, as Pres. Bush said in his statement, it's over.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Let God sort it out... :huh: OH , Wait!!! He's Muslim! And by Muslims belief, anyone whom is not, is an Infidel. :sarc:
Bet he gets served pig. No virgins for him.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
I'm not even necessarily against the death penalty, but here I think its good to just lock him up and throw away the key. I personally take solace in knowing that he will have to live for 50 or so years in a 6x10 cell with barely any other contact with other human beings.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
He got what he deserved. If he got the death penalty... he would be revered as a martyr, now he will rot.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
It's too bad they're putting him in solitary... They should let him play with his "friends"
[/b]
Him and Terry Nichols can communicate with each other via code.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Zacarias Moussaoui’s Afterlife Surprise

After getting nailed by a prison death squad, Zacarias made his way to the pearly gates. There, he is greeted by George Washington.

"How dare you attack the nation I helped conceive!" yells Mr. Washington, slapping Zacarias in the face. Patrick Henry comes up from behind: "You wanted to end the Americans' liberty, so they gave you death!" Henry punches Zacarias on the nose. James Madison comes up next, and says, "This is why I allowed the Federal government to provide for the common defense!" He drops a large weight on Zacarias's knee.

Zacarias is subject to similar beatings from John Randolph of Roanoke, James Monroe and 65 other 18th-century American revolutionaries. As he writhes on the ground, Thomas Jefferson picks him up to hurl him back toward the gate where he is to be judged.

As Zacarias awaits his journey to his final very hot destination, he screams, "This is not what I was promised!"

An angel replies: "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you. WTF did you think I said?"

·
Premium Member
5,156 Posts

After getting nailed by a prison death squad, Zacarias made his way to the pearly gates. There, he is greeted by George Washington.

"How dare you attack the nation I helped conceive!" yells Mr. Washington, slapping Zacarias in the face. Patrick Henry comes up from behind: "You wanted to end the Americans' liberty, so they gave you death!" Henry punches Zacarias on the nose. James Madison comes up next, and says, "This is why I allowed the Federal government to provide for the common defense!" He drops a large weight on Zacarias's knee.

Zacarias is subject to similar beatings from John Randolph of Roanoke, James Monroe and 65 other 18th-century American revolutionaries. As he writhes on the ground, Thomas Jefferson picks him up to hurl him back toward the gate where he is to be judged.

As Zacarias awaits his journey to his final very hot destination, he screams, "This is not what I was promised!"

An angel replies: "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you. WTF did you think I said?"
[/b]
:rofl:

·
Registered
981 Posts
Regardless of what sentence he got, he'd claim it as a victory. Slow death = I've won. Death penalty = now I will be martyred. All terrorist do so they feel better at night.

Well he won't feel so good during recreation time at prison. I'll provide the shank.

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
I heard quotes of him claiming God is cursing America and blessing Osama and Al Quaida.

I wondered if he is related to the Phelps family, as his rhetoric is very similar to what they say at funeral protests.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
I guess I don't quite understand why everybody is complaining about him getting life instead of death. Fact of the matter is I'm not even that shocked. Anyways, he still recieved a death sentence. You can't tell me the guards won't 'accidentally' leave a door open or something? The other prisoners are going to be drooling over the chance to shank the guy. You know it's going to happen.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts

Thomas Jefferson picks him up to hurl him back toward the gate where he is to be judged.

[/b]
I'm wearing my Univ of Virginia t-shirt now, and proud of it. Go TJ! :) :laugh:

And didn't Moussaoui want death? He was looking forward to those virgin(ian)s. :slap:

·
Registered
461 Posts
He will be locked up for 23 hours a day in isolation and have only 1 hour of excercise. His brain will goto shit within a year. Humans crave social interaction and he definitely won't be getting that in there.

·
Registered
216 Posts
scum bags like that guy don't deserve to die. 40 years of ass raping and getting the crap beaten out of him is much more fitting than killing him and then he becomes a martyr and an instant idol. personally I would allow every american to have the legal right to kick him squat in the balls.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
21 Participants
RoX
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing