Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Replying to Topic 'LogonXP'

:love If I supply someone with a picture of a Maxima, can one of you fellas create a logon screen for me? ;) I have an aquaxp logon screen now but a Maxima one would be 10x cooler.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Reading Topic: LogonXP

There are easy-to-use logon creation stuff out there. I THINK you can find it on themexp.org. You just like.. design the pic as you want it in Photoshop/similair and then add the logon stuff (buttons ect.) in the logon program. I tried it once but I had a hard time getting it to look good. But that was only beacuse I wanted the password field (there is a larger image around it) to lay precisly in a certain position as I wanted it to melt in with the background, but it never "matched"... But if you have like a area that is one-colored you could make one pretty easily.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Reading Topic: LogonXP

Bad he may be- but he's right :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Replying to Topic 'LogonXP'

Originally posted by Blackbird

There are easy-to-use logon creation stuff out there. I THINK you can find it on themexp.org. You just like.. design the pic as you want it in Photoshop/similair and then add the logon stuff (buttons ect.) in the logon program. I tried it once but I had a hard time getting it to look good. But that was only beacuse I wanted the password field (there is a larger image around it) to lay precisly in a certain position as I wanted it to melt in with the background, but it never "matched"... But if you have like a area that is one-colored you could make one pretty easily.[/b]
Thank you very much sir, I will research more into this.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
5 Participants
Hazard66v6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing