Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently purchased some ADR M-Sports and needed tuner lug nuts since the stock ones were too big. I bought the Muteki lug nuts at the shop I bought the wheels at. Looking at the socket for them, the spacing looks pretty uniform my eye. It looks like it is just a special socket, not a "keyed" socket. I dont really want anyone who has ever bought Muteki lug nuts to be able to remove them. I would also like to be able to order a spare key in case I lose the original.

Who makes a good locking lug nut(s) that is tuner sized?

Thanks

·
Registered
286 Posts
I have recently purchased some ADR M-Sports and needed tuner lug nuts since the stock ones were too big. I bought the Muteki lug nuts at the shop I bought the wheels at. Looking at the socket for them, the spacing looks pretty uniform my eye. It looks like it is just a special socket, not a "keyed" socket. I dont really want anyone who has ever bought Muteki lug nuts to be able to remove them. I would also like to be able to order a spare key in case I lose the original.

Who makes a good locking lug nut(s) that is tuner sized?

Thanks
[/b]
They are not locking lug nuts.
McGard makes them. You should be able to find them at local auto hardware stores.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts