Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
I'm not a huge fan of the lip spoiler but to each their own. And this option def saves a couple hundred from the oem package

·
Registered
274 Posts
Looks great! My car came with the spoiler and the fogs from the factory and both were things I wanted. I think the spoiler is subtle and gives a good look to the rear of the car. It doesn't obstruct the view from the rear either like a lot of spoilers do.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks great! My car came with the spoiler and the fogs from the factory and both were things I wanted. I think the spoiler is subtle and gives a good look to the rear of the car. It doesn't obstruct the view from the rear either like a lot of spoilers do.
Yes i wanted fogs but after get Hid's it is almost pointless for fogs only they look bad ass.. Just one more mod and i am done the Injen intake he Max did you end up buying the Corksport intake.. Those guys talked me out of it and the INjen looks better it being a CAI.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Yes i wanted fogs but after get Hid's it is almost pointless for fogs only they look bad ass.. Just one more mod and i am done the Injen intake he Max did you end up buying the Corksport intake.. Those guys talked me out of it and the INjen looks better it being a CAI.
No I haven't bought any intake yet. Waiting a bit to see what stuff starts to come out for our cars first. Also waiting for more reviews. I really doubt any intake whether CAI or SRI will generate a big difference of hp from one another. Which is why I don't understand why the corksport claims to make 10whp but the Injen CAI only makes 5whp. Need someone to do a Dyno before and after with the Corksport.

·
Registered
27 Posts
My car came with that but I didnt see it on the sticker nor did I pay for it lol. I purchased a car that the local dealer here ordered for a Demo the day it was pulled off the delivery truck I happen to stop by drive it thursday night dropped it off friday morning and bought it. I got a good deal on mine ! :) Black on black GT ! I will have to post up some pics.

·
Registered
369 Posts
My car came with that but I didnt see it on the sticker nor did I pay for it lol. I purchased a car that the local dealer here ordered for a Demo the day it was pulled off the delivery truck I happen to stop by drive it thursday night dropped it off friday morning and bought it. I got a good deal on mine ! :) Black on black GT ! I will have to post up some pics.
All GT's come with the Lip Spoiler and it is listed under the security features :eek: second colum, bottom of the second list, of the Window Sticker.

·
Registered
44 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I got my dealer to install the OEM lip spoiler for $380 total. This was about a month and a half ago so there were no after markets available. Mine is drilled and comes with a Mazda warranty.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts