Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah. the cavi is in need of detailing and i was in backseat tryin to zoom so there's no stable source. i will do a much better one when i learn how to.;) the 6 is mostly stock! atx, 19s, no cai, no etc etc.

·
Registered
510 Posts
don't zoom in so much. we don't need to read the plates when they are a few hundred feet ahead of the vidcar.

just stay zoomed out enough to be able to make out the cars. will help with the whole shakey problem in that respect. place the camcorder on the headrest or dash for stability. it will shake a little from the car, but it will be alot less then you trying to counteract the cars movements.

or if you have a tripod with adjustable legs, put 1 leg on each of the floorboards behind the front seats, and the third leg on the rear seat in the middle. that way you can pan the camera, reducing the amount of vertical and lateral movements from nervous crackpipe twitches ;).

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol. i'm brand new to a camcorder so i'm tryin. the vids that are with the 6,3, and msp aren't me taping. but will do much better on future releases. anyone have any good methods of movie editing for this sort of thing? i have ulead video studio and sony vegas video.

diddy

·
Registered
144 Posts
Originally posted by HyTeK@Jul 12 2005, 11:06 PM
1. the camera is shaky as hell. lay off the crack/caffeine ;)
[snapback]454467[/snapback]​
:yesnod: You have to deinterlace it as well.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by Damien@Jul 14 2005, 01:55 PM
:yesnod:  You have to deinterlace it as well.
[snapback]455996[/snapback]​

if coverted to mpeg and played on tv its not noticable. i did it this way in avi for the time and bandwidth of others. will try in later installments. any other tips would be much considered.

diddy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.