Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I know someone else had this problem and I tried wiggling the headlight harness but no dice as far as fixing the problem. It started yesterday after replacing my battery. The batter failed hard, when I tried starting the car everything(radio, accessories, ect.) turned on then off about 2 times a second. Tried turning it over one more time to make sure it wasn't a fluke and it did the same thing. Long story short the car starts and runs better than it has been with a new battery.

Now for the symptoms: hazards turn on wipers, left and right signals turn on the wipers and very slightly turn on the signal that is not supposed to go on, with lights on the wipers turn on, and with lights on the turn signal functions like the hazards(only they are twice as fast). Also the wipers work totally fine as long as no lights are on and, with the key in the on position but the car not on using the turn signal makes the CEL flash. Does anyone have any input? I'm hoping it's a fuse that got blown or something simple like that. Someone on a different forum mentioned that it might be a multi-switch. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts