Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about this idea. I haven't seen it before yet I don't know if it's original. What about making a grill badge that lights up? It could be be made of some clear plastic with some type of thin rope lighed within to make the whole badge glow? The light can keep to the car's color theme as well. I think if done right it would look hot. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
there is some glow in the dark paint at duplicolor.com but i think a glowing emblem would probably be illegal.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AWH, You are probably right. I'm 90% sure that something like that would be illigal to drive with on. Unless perhaps it were a clear light. Some of the most common mods on this site are probably illigal to use while driving. Ex. clear side-markers and under-the-body lights. It still doesn't stop it from being a cool mod and it doesn't stop the production of those aftermarket parts. If you look at the packaging for a lot of mods you will see a "warning" on them stating that they are "for off-road use only." They are marketed as "show" parts. Just like glass pipes at head shops are sold "for tobacco use only" but everyone knows what they are really being purchased for.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No, just the emblem. I think it would look sleek.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Yeah man you could get some storbes for the window washing things on the hood and some lighted valve caps and some streetglow neons under the car, maybe even a led gas cap. Then you would be the shit. :nana:

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Now that looks sick, just what I had in mind.
[/b]
If by sick, you mean disgustingly ugly, then yes. If you mean sick as in cool, I think you should jump off the empire state building.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's pretty funny. Didn't the trend of blacked out taillights go out in the mid-late 90's? Your taste means nothing to me.

·
Registered
476 Posts
That's pretty funny. Didn't the trend of blacked out taillights go out in the mid-late 90's? Your taste means nothing to me.
[/b]
Your a noob, asking for an opinion on a terrible idea. You asked, you got the overwhelming answer that this is a UGLY, RICER idea. Go and buy a '89 Civic if you want light up badges or coffee can exhausts. Leave the 6 out of it. :slap:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok, ok, no need to get offended by my idea buddy. I personaly hate when people go crazy putting stupid sh*t on their hondas. From the airplane wing spoilers to the go-cart exhausts. Those exhausts are rediculious. Didn't realize it was that time of the month for you! :tear:

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
ok, ok, no need to get offended by my idea buddy. I personaly hate when people go crazy putting stupid sh*t on their hondas. From the airplane wing spoilers to the go-cart exhausts. Those exhausts are rediculious. Didn't realize it was that time of the month for you! :tear:
[/b]
Apparently your "corner office account executive" position is giving you an inflated head. Go take a pin and pop it.

·
Registered
476 Posts
[/b]
I am tired of noobs coming on the board, not searching, causing a pile of sh*t to sift through like their ideas are original... If you ask for a members opinion, and you get it. Dont get all pissy. Time of the month? Wow you must be hinting that I am a girl who is (tee-hee!) ON HER PERIOD! :blush: You got me good.
FYI its not that smart to be an ass AND put personal info on the board... MR...
:nono:
Sabbath T.
Senior Mortgage Consultant
First Fidelity Mortgage Group
Office: 631-673-6100 ext. 1816
:nono:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah, i did do a search with no results on various word configurations. Also, I never claimed that this idea was original. Practice what you preach and look at my original quote. I wish I did had a corner office so I can follow debears suggestion to pop my head full of arrogance. Wait, hold-on....I forgot that debears goes to the newbee section to rank on the new guys. He is the all high and mighty mazda6club member who knows everything so he feels obligated to make to new guys feel bad. What a bunch of hypocrites. If you don't like the topic, read the next one.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Your a noob, asking for an opinion on a terrible idea. You asked, you got the overwhelming answer that this is a UGLY, RICER idea. Go and buy a '89 Civic if you want light up badges or coffee can exhausts. Leave the 6 out of it. :slap:
[/b]
it's kind of funny...you guys are flaming him while there were a lot of people in that other thread that really liked it and not many against it

1 - 20 of 24 Posts