Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, for those of you who have the lighted door sills, i was wondering, did you guys connect it individually to each door so when one door opens it just turns on that single door sill, or did you do it where if you open one door all 4 door sills turn on? And does anyone have any links to the installation of the door sills on a 2006 mazda 6 or any links at all? I talked to the guy who sold me them but he gave me 1 site and it didn't really do a great job, it was all pictures and a few words :(. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
444 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have another question for you, i followed all the directions that i could follow on the site you gave me and the problem i am facing now is whenever i open the front two doors nothing turns on, but when i open the back two doors it works fine. Maybe i need to find another ground wire? I used one of those screwdriver things that tells you if there is electricty going through the wire and whenever i open the backdoors i notice that the ground wire the electricty stops once i open it and when i close it the screwdriver thing turns on again letting me know theres a current going through. So is there another wire other then the green/orange one on the website you gave me that links to the front doors? Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts