Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hehehe, i feel like a fake im ima do this... ive got the 6i but thinking of getting the mazdaspeed license plate..
what do you think? Lol

·
Registered
536 Posts
they wont physically fit you mean? Hmmm....Ill check it out.
[/b]
We all are now a little dumber having read this.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
oh, brother. you should have posted this in the newb section to keep your ass hair from getting singed. flame on!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I think for the 6i, the frame comes with a tube of blinker grease as a bonus for not having a 6s or speed6.

Do you smell something burning?

·
Registered
748 Posts
How many HP do you gain by adding the mazdaspeed frame?
[/b]
Well forward HP is not increased, but reverse HP is increased significantly. Once you hit 5th gear in reverse the mazdaspeed frame offers superior aero dynamics. Another thing to consider in the material the frame is made of, metal frames will only weigh your car down, CF frame for the win.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Yea seriously man headlight fuid? I mean wtf just dont post for a while and take a time out. Like even if you thought it was a joke it had nothing to do with the situation.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
so it will fit i take it. im curious because mazda makes many parts that wont fit with other models, like the mud flaps only for non-sport/ rear skirt etc. so i needed to ask. whoopsy hehe.

im 21 by the way. you big meanies!!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
DUDE your are retarded im sorry but wtf mud guards of course there different sizes to fit each cars curves. You still have no idea if the license plate frames are the same. WOW man you never should work on a car ever. I mean jesus fuck what the hells wrong with you.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
im not claiming to be this one smart ass car guru, as a matter o fact i know nothing about cars, thats why i ask you dirtbag, its a message board... im asking a question!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts