Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
you guys might not like it but, im a personal fan of NOTA4RE. if you have 7 digit license plates your set.

lets see who can figure it out.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I couldn't think of anything for mine when I bought it so will have to wait till next year for the vanity ones... probably something like 6EBEAST
you can do some clever combos with "6E" sounding like 'sexy'..

lol had this on one of my old SHO's...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
you guys might not like it but, im a personal fan of NOTA4RE. if you have 7 digit license plates your set.

[/b]
My guess..Not a Ferrari?

SPD6GRL for me. I wish I could come up with something original like everyone else ;) TurboGrl was already taken by some chick in a Honda *sigh*

·
Registered
94 Posts
Mine = username

·
Registered
320 Posts
Mine = OMGWTF 6 :laugh:

·
Registered
2,914 Posts

[/b]

not a ferrari

·
Registered
320 Posts
WTF? Where's the fire? :D

Best plate evar! :laugh: :laugh:
[/b]
Actually, when my grandmother asked what it meant, we told her WTF = What total fun. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: My uncle eventually ratted me out, and she was upset for about a week.

·
Registered
106 Posts
PSI FTW
AWD FTW

Those two would get old.

LXRYEVO <--- may be going with this one since i'm a Mitsu Guy, Run a pretty big Mitsu Forum, have had 6 DSMs, and was looking for an EVO.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Spare a thought for us in England who are not allowed to just make up registration plates.

There is an auction coming up of plates in the UK, and since the Mazdaspeed6 is called the 6 MPS (Mazda Performance Series) here, a plate I'd love out of the auction is '6 MPS' Unfortunately it will go for at least 3000 UK Pounds, just over 5500 USD !!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Mine is DOOBY :)

·
Registered
489 Posts
Mine is ZUMNBYA

(Click my sig for a pic)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Mine is AWDTRBO.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Mine is AWDTRBO.
[/b]
i tried to get that but it was already taken in CALI... oh how i would love to have that plate!

·
Registered
201 Posts
i tried to get that but it was already taken in CALI... oh how i would love to have that plate!
[/b]
That one was my second option. My first choice was TRBOAWD... that one was already taken. I debated on SPEED6 as well.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts