·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
I'm waiting for the kit so I can put that in my MS6... :laugh:
[/b]

·
Registered
129 Posts
I've heard so many people talking about how amazing this feature is and it is videos like this that point out that technology is not necessarily the answer to everything.

I guess once you actually have used it a couple of times it might get easier. But still, it was clearly backing itself into that van!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Obviously someone didnt read the manual.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
I've heard so many people talking about how amazing this feature is and it is videos like this that point out that technology is not necessarily the answer to everything.

I guess once you actually have used it a couple of times it might get easier. But still, it was clearly backing itself into that van!
[/b]
DOH! :swearin: :swearin: :swearin:

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Isn't it kind of funny, now that you think of it...

Three males in their 30s could not figure out how to operate this technology properly. Now imagine how the 50-70 year olds that this car and feature is aimed at would do with this self-park feature.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Isnt this the car with the 8-speed automatic as well?
[/b]
Yes it is
Isn't it kind of funny, now that you think of it...

Three males in their 30s could not figure out how to operate this technology properly. Now imagine how the 50-70 year olds that this car and feature is aimed at would do with this self-park feature.
[/b]
You forgot about Blondes.
All I can say is, WOW!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Im pretty sure its a sattire... since they kept like pulling in and out of spots to attempt the self-parking again, kind of flagged to me that it was a joke.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
lol nice find

1 - 19 of 19 Posts