Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

What an unique concept car. At least I think so. The exhaust has to take the cake though. I've never seen an odd number exhaust before (discluding singles)

Oh and all pictures were from "http://www.lexus.com/fcv/lf_a.html" and are their property.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Its def. different.

Ummmm, I know its a concept, but dont they throw rearview mirrors on those too? lol. Or is that lip on the side suppose to be the rearview?

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Didn't notice that. That'd be really interesting when driving if that was a side-mirror. It would definitely take some getting used to.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Didn't notice that. That'd be really interesting when driving if that was a side-mirror. It would definitely take some getting used to.
[/b]

LOL. Yeah, no kidding. I wonder if they are doing some sort of camera deal instead of a rearview. I mean, it IS a Lexus. lol

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can't exactly give out specs or facts. Its in the concept stage so the most I have from the website is pictures and the idea behind it.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Freaktastic!!! And us MS6 owners can't go with a single exhaust for asthetic reasons (bumper with two holes) - imagine getting one of these and wanting to do a custom exhaust. ;)

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It looks really odd with those two huge spaces next to that triple exhaust. And it seems like the rear of the car might just get a tad too hot.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Its also gonna have 500hp and pretty much destroy 99% of things on the road. Kinda looks like the next gen supra concept.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Freaktastic!!! And us MS6 owners can't go with a single exhaust for asthetic reasons (bumper with two holes) - imagine getting one of these and wanting to do a custom exhaust. ;)
[/b]
i imagine if you get one of these then you are gonna pay a pretty penny and will probably not want to put an aftermarket exhaust on it.

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Its also gonna have 500hp and pretty much destroy 99% of things on the road. Kinda looks like the next gen supra concept.
[/b]

...and be beyond the ability of 99% of Americans to purchase it due to an excessive pricetag.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Seems like $100,000 is a uniform tag for many car dealers for their performance cars. Lexus' Lf-A, Lotus' new one, the Audi R8 Cabriot, the Ford GT, and so on.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Duh, thats the whole point of the super sports car. Out of the reach of 99%. Thats what makes it soo damn appealing

·
Registered
436 Posts
Nice!

I looked at some of the other concepts on the site and found this one:

It's a CX-7 with a really fat ass!

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Duh, thats the whole point of the super sports car. Out of the reach of 99%. Thats what makes it soo damn appealing
[/b]
A moderately priced car with excellent capabilities is far more appealing to me than an extremely expensive one with earth shattering capabilities. I got over lusting over unattainable cars close to a decade ago, seeing none of those cars as being worth the pricetag for what they offer over cars half the price.

That SUV could be trimmed into a nice looking touring 5-door.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts