Mazda 6 Forums banner

Lets tally up the Mazda 6 owner around the world on this forum.

251K views 1K replies 1K participants last post by  pej7445 
#1 ·
Ok folks, I just want to see the progress with everyone purchasing their car. This may be tough to do since their may be some conflict with simultaneous posting. But lets try it anyway. If someone else have a better ideat to keep count, let know.

Anyway, it is very simple. I just want to know how many members have their Mazda 6 or waiting for it (as in fully committed to purchasing the car). What you need to do is reply and add any comments you want and one to the last number of the previous thread. For example, I will start out at 1, the next poster who has or waiting for an M6 will reply with a 2 and so on forth.

Hope this work. I want to see the percentage of members have their M6.

So here goes.

P.S. Use the colour RED font, glow YELLOW, font size 5 and strength 5 to make it stand out.

[glow tcolor=yellow, fcolor=red, size=5, strength=5]1[/glow]

#5 ·
Replying to Topic 'Lets tally up the Mazda 6 owner around the world on this forum.'

Weird. I got my 6i (white, 5spd) the day after kenshinx got his... February 18th.

[glow tcolor=yellow, fcolor=red, size=5, strength=5]5[/glow]

#7 ·
Replying to Topic 'Lets tally up the Mazda 6 owner around the world on this forum.'

[glow tcolor=yellow, fcolor=red, size=5, strength=5]7[/glow]

Got my Silver 6s on April 2, 2003. 5-speed manual, Sport/Bose packages.

#10 ·

Look at my sig and yall know how long I'm waiting for my car to come [glow tcolor=red, fcolor=black, size=5, strength=5]10[/glow]