Mazda 6 Forums banner

Lets take a tally of how many of us are waiting for the hatchback or the wagon t

• I am waiting for the hatchback to be released.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am waiting for the wagon to be released.

• I am getting a sedan.

• I am on the http://www.mazda6club.com forum braggi

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets take a tally of how many of us are waiting for the hatchback or the wagon to be released.

Lets take a tally of how many of us are waiting for the hatchback or wagon to be released.

Last option is supposed to read "I'm on the http://www.mazda6club.com forum bragging about my Mazda 6 sedan/wagon.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Lets take a tally of how many of us are waiting for the hatchback or the wagon t

Originally posted by Syncrosis

Lets take a tally of how many of us are waiting for the hatchback or wagon to be released.

Last option is supposed to read "I'm on the http://www.mazda6club.com forum bragging about my Mazda 6 sedan/wagon.[/b]
I already got one, however, if the MPS comes out, especially in hatch form, I will be trading up!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Reading Topic: Lets take a tally of how many of us are waiting for the hatchback or the wagon to be

I'll be buying the sedan shortly and prefer it to the other body styles...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Lets take a tally of how many of us are waiting for the hatchback or the wagon t

defin the hatchback....ain't nothin better!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Reading Topic: Lets take a tally of how many of us are waiting for the hatchback or the wagon to be

Yep! I like the hatchback most as well - ecpecially as silver There's no better looking car outside nowadays!

For family reasons I have to deal with the Sport Wagon, which I (hopefully) will get at the end of June as agreed. Considering other wagons out there today, it's anyway one of the best looking ... overall best definitely! ;)

·
Registered
56 Posts

Since I can't get the sedan right now, the hatchback is becoming a viable option. Plus, it gives me a reason to wait until next year when I can have a nice down payment saved up. However, I'm not specifically waiting for the hatch. I think its looks are about on par with the Sedan (I like different things about both); but having the hatch will become very useful when I have to move stuff around.

Of course, all of this depends on if my '95 Neon will give me another year. It hasn't left me stranded yet, but it's starting to cost me $300/month just to keep the thing working properly! If my car dies before the hatch comes out, then I'll be looking at the sedan.

·
Registered
736 Posts

Well, I definitely want the hatch. I'm getting into real estate and it'll be a bitch to take signs in and out of a sedan trunk. (Though the 6 sedan's trunk may be different). I would much rather have the hatch for that reason alone. I also like it because I think hatch's are sportier. :) If, when I drop into real estate, I make a big enough splash, I will buy a 6s sedan instead. All depends on the way the world turns. :)

·
Registered
14 Posts

im getting a hatchback but it sucks how us aussies cant get some accessories which are only available in the US/HK.

·
Registered
47 Posts

Not only am I waiting for the hatch, but I'm waiting to hear plans from Mazda Speed on their version. If it is sedan only, I will buy the 3.0L hatch. If they offer the MPS hatch 2.3T, AWD, I'm all over that! I'll take mine in Lapis Blue Metallic, please!

·
Registered
446 Posts

hatchatchatchatchatch

·
Registered
47 Posts

I'm waiting for the wagon. I want to be able to carry kayaks and bikes on top and stuff the back full of camping gear.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Took a drive in a 2.3 Wagon today :D Ours ;) *teasing* :D

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Blackbird...You should have replaced wagon with black or silver Mazda 6 hatchback S, Sports package with a sports grill, Bose and tinted windows. That would've crazed me. ;)

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

:D Well at least our car exist :D In difference to your utopian dreams of a M6S hatch :D :D

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Did you say something... :D I was just daydreaming about driving my 6 hatchback.:D
That V6 is just too loud you know. :D
Where's Kincaid when you need him. :) Got any pics of your wagon posted, I haven't seen many on the net?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: Lets take a tally of how many of us are waiting for the hatchback or t

That red is so sexy... here's hoping Mazda will bring over some more colors with the hatch. *crosses fingers*

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Nice, the red and black wagon look really nice lowered. I wonder how it would look lowered with a sports grille.
BLACKBIRD...Did you test drive the hatch or sedan? How did they compare to the wagon?
I know the WRX wagon in the past was supposed to put up the same performance numbers as the WRX sedan which I thought was weird.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: Lets take a tally of how many of us are waiting for the hatchback or t

No I have not driven any other 6. We took a ride in a Sedan when we tested it at the dealer but that was "nothing".

I think the wagon is a 1 second or two slowe to 60 on the paper... It IS heavier then the sedan at least. I think it's heavier then the hatch as well.

Only difference I KNOW of it that the wagon is a little noiser (not much though) as the trunk is not isolated from the coupe.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Not sure if it's the angle of the pic you have posted but it doesn't look like the wagon has too much storage room in the rear unless you fold down the seats.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts